Nomenclature and overview of the human T cell receptor genes.
Editors: Marie-Paule Lefranc and Gérard Lefranc
(Université de Montpellier, CNRS, Montpellier, France).
- How many TRA, TRB, TRG and TRD genes in the human genome?
Where are they localized?
- What is the organization of the human TRA, TRB TRG and TRD loci?
- How many functional TR genes? What is the expressed TR repertoire?
- How to make 104 TcR-Alpha, 108 TcR-Beta,
104 TcR-Gamma and
108 TcR-Delta chains? (2.1012 different T cell receptors)
- What is the structure of a T cell receptor and its different chains?
- Are all the human TR genes known? How to analyse expressed variable TR genes?