IGKV clans for Homo sapiens and Mus musculus
Click here to see:
- IGHV, IGKV and IGLV clans for Homo sapiens and Mus musculus
- IGKV clans for Homo sapiens and Mus musculus
- IGLV clans for Homo sapiens and Mus musculus
- Each IGKV subgroup is represented with one sequence per species chosen at random among the functional genes, except for IGKV16-102*01, IGKV7-3*01 which are pseudogene, and IGKV6-21 which is an ORF.
- Species name abbreviations are shown with the IMGT 6 letters code.
- Tree was generated using IMGT/PhyloGene [1,2].
- Clans are colored using TreeDyn.
- Locus representation:
- Gene tables:
- Correspondence between species: mouse and human IGKV subgroups
- Strain assessment for mouse (Mus musculus) IGKV genes and alleles
 Lefranc, M.-P. and Lefranc, G., "The Immunoglobulin FactsBook", Academic Press, London, UK (458 pages) (2001) ISBN: 012441351X
 Lefranc, M.-P. and Lefranc, G., "Immunoglobulin lambda (IGL) genes of human and mouse", In: Molecular Biology of B cells (Honjo T., Alt, F. W. and Neuberger, M. S. eds), Academic Press, Elsevier Science, pp. 37-59 (2004) ISBN: 0120536412