Normal rearranged repertoire
"Normal rearranged repertoire" refers to a set of human IG sequences expertly annotated in IMGT/LIGM-DB, which can be used for comparing sequences from patients. This set has been analysed in collaboration with Athanasios Andreou, Chrysoula Belessi, Kostas Stavroyianni-Stamatopoulos and Frédéric Davi (2004-2005).
- query IMGT/LIGM-DB via SRS
- Select IMGT/LIGM-DB (in Nucleotide Sequence database)
- Click on "Standard Query Form" (in "Search Options" left panel)
- On the next page:
- select "Keywords"(instead of "Alltext" in "Fields you can search")
- type "normal rearranged repertoire"