IGHE*01 CH1 (IMGT000040)
- IGHE*02 (AJ305046): M 79
- IGHE*03 (U15150): V 1.4, F 5, G 35, A 36, W 37, D 38, A 37, G 40, P 41, L 42, N 43, P 44, T 45.1, M 45.2, T 45.3, F 77, P 78, A 79, V 80, D 82, Q 83, T 84, S 84.1, G 84.2, L 84.3, Y 84.4, T 84.5, T 85.4, I 85.3, S 85.2, R 85.1, V 85, V 86, A 87, S 88, G 89, K 90, W 91, A 92, K 93, Q 94, K 95, F 98, T 99, C 100, G 101, V 102, V 103, H 104, S 105, Q 106, E 107, T 108, F 109, N 114, K 115
- IGHE*04 (AJ305048): V 1.4, R 41, M 79
- IGHE*07 (AY731079): M 79
Colors are according to IMGT Color menu for sequence alignments and Color menu for CDR-IMGT
- Amino acids are shown in the one-letter abbreviation.
- Hydrophobic amino acids (hydropathy index with positive value) and Tryptophan (W) found at a given position in more than 50% of analysed IG and TR sequences are shown in blue.
- All Proline (P) are shown in yellow.
- The CDR-IMGT are limited by amino acids shown in squares, which belong to the neighbouring FR-IMGT. The CDR3-IMGT extend from position 105 to position 117.
- Missing positions in IMGT Colliers de Perles based on 3D structures may be due to incomplete experimental data.
- Arrows indicate the direction of the beta sheets and their different designations in 3D structures. This information has to be used carefully if not supported by experimental data.
- CDR-IMGT regions are colored as follows: CDR1-IMGT (blue), CDR2-IMGT (green), CDR3-IMGT (greenblue).
- The positions 26, 39 and 104 are shown in squares by homology with the corresponding positions in the V-REGIONs.
Positions 45 and 77 which delimit the characteristic \"CD\" strand of the C-DOMAINs, and position 118 which corresponds structurally to J-PHE or J-TRP of the J-REGION, are also shown in squares.
- Hatched circles or squares correspond to missing positions according to the IMGT unique numbering for C-DOMAINs
(Lefranc et al. 2005 PMID: 15572068
- In green, position of amino acid changes involved in allotype polymorphism.
- Strands of the beta-pleated sheet localized at the interface between domains are shown in bold.
- The hinge six amino acids which belongs to the same exon as the CH2 domain are not shown.
- The CHS region is not shown.
- Last updated:
- Tuesday, 21-Jan-2020 21:00:15 CET
- François Ehrenmann, Patrice Duroux, Chantal Ginestoux
- Scientific officer:
- Marie-Paule Lefranc