CD4 domain 2 (P01730)
Collier de Perles on one layer
Collier de Perles on two layers
This figures have been generated with the IMGT/Collier de Perles tool for C-DOMAIN developed by Quentin Kaas (11/03/2002).
- Amino acids are shown in the one-letter abbreviation.
- Hydrophobic amino acids (hydropathy index with positive value) and Tryptophan (W) found at a given position in more than 50 % of analysed Ig and TcR sequences are shown in blue.
- All Proline (P) are shown in yellow.
- Arrows indicate the direction of the beta sheets and their different designations in 3D structure. This information has to be used carefully if not supported by experimental data.
- Hachured circles or squares correspond to missing positions according to the IMGT unique numbering.
- Grey circles or squares correspond to missing positions according to the IMGT unique numbering for C-DOMAIN and C-LIKE-DOMAIN.
- Missing positions in IMGT Colliers de Perles based on 3D structures may be due to incomplete experimental data.
- The CDR-IMGT are limited by amino acids shown in squares, which belong to the neighbouring FR-IMGT.
- The V-LIKE-DOMAIN 1 is encoded by two exons (exons 2 and 3).
- Based on the rat (M15768), the seven first amino acids shown in the Collier de Perles (positions 1-7) may belong to the L-REGION.
- IMGT Repertoire:
- IMGT Scientific chart:
- IMGT Index:
- IMGT Education (FR):