- IMGT/CloneSearch provides information on the clones that are used in IMGT/LocusView.
That information is extracted:
- from IMGT/LIGM-DB flat files lines:
- length clone (from the ID line),
- accession number (from the AC line),
- overlapping sequences (from of the CC lines)
- and clone name, cell line, strain, clone library, and IMGT-notes (from the FT lines).
- from the analyses of overlapping clones in IMGT/GeneSearch, IMGT/GeneView and IMGT/LocusView:
- position on the locus,
- clone direction,
- and overlapping clones. Overlapping clones are only shown if present.
-> IMGT/GeneSearch, IMGT/GeneView, IMGT/LocusView and IMGT/CloneSearch Documentation
-> IMGT/GeneSearch, IMGT/GeneView, IMGT/LocusView and IMGT/CloneSearch Query page
IMGT/GeneSearch, IMGT/GeneView and IMGT/LocusView first version has been developed on the human IGL locus, by Richard D'Agata, Isabelle Gourdon, Nicolas Moyroud, Christine Tranchant (DESS IAO, Université Montpellier II, Montpellier, France, march 2001).
IMGT/GeneSearch, IMGT/GeneView and IMGT/LocusView was developed by Joumana Jabado Michaloud (DESS IAO, Université Montpellier II, Montpellier France).
The IMGT/CloneSearch tool was implemented using