On one layer
Colors are according to IMGT
Color menu for sequence alignments and
Color menu for CDR-IMGT
- Amino acids are shown in the one-letter abbreviation.
- Hydrophobic amino acids (hydropathy index with positive value)
and Tryptophan (W) found at a given position in more than 50% of
analysed IG and TR sequences are shown in blue.
- All Proline (P) are shown in yellow.
- The CDR-IMGT are limited by amino acids shown in squares, which
belong to the neighbouring FR-IMGT. The CDR3-IMGT extend from
position 105 to position 117.
- Missing positions in IMGT Colliers de Perles based on 3D
structures may be due to incomplete experimental data.
- Arrows indicate the direction of the beta sheets and their
different designations in 3D structures. This information has to be
used carefully if not supported by experimental data.
- CDR-IMGT regions are colored as follows: CDR1-IMGT (blue),
CDR2-IMGT (green), CDR3-IMGT (greenblue).
- C at position 23 (1st-CYS), W at position 41 (CONSERVED-TRP), letter of the conserved hydrophobic amino acid at position 89, and C at position 104 (2nd-CYS) are in red.
If an amino acid change occurs at these crucial positions, the letter will remain red.
- Hatched circles or squares correspond to missing positions according to the IMGT unique numbering for V-DOMAIN
(Lefranc et al. 2003 PMID: 12477501
The proteolytic cleavage site between the leader peptide and the V-REGION is putative and the assignment of amino acid 1 to one or the other region is uncertain.
- Last updated:
- Tuesday, 16-Jun-2020 15:22:51 CEST
- Johanne Abad
- Chantal Ginestoux