Alignment of alleles: Ring-tailed lemur (Lemur catta) IGHJ5-2
When several alleles are shown, the nucleotide mutations and amino
acid changes for a given codon are indicated in red letters. These
polymorphic mutations are reported in Tables of alleles.
Dashes indicate identical nucleotides. Dots indicate gaps according
to the IMGT unique numbering.
Blanks indicate partial sequences (blanks at the 5' and/or 3' end).
- Dots indicate gaps according to the IMGT unique numbering.
- Blanks at the 5' and/or 3' end indicate partial sequences.
- Asterisk (*) in the sequence indicate a STOP-CODON.
- Letters in red correspond to amino acids which are polymorphic in the other alleles.
- Colours are according to
Color menu for mutations,
Color menu for sequence alignments
and Color menu for splicing types.
- The nucleotide (s) in bold and colored in purple (splicing frame 1) or green (splicing frame 2) from the DONOR splice site are added at the beginning of the following exon in order to obtain and to complete the first CODON of the DOMAIN or REGION resulting from the splicing site. These first CODONs are in bold and colored in purple (splicing frame 1) or green (splicing frame 2)
- N (Asn, asparagine) of potential N-glycosylation sites (NXS/T, where X is different from P), (N-linked glycosylation) is shown in green
Clicking on the allele name gives access to the IMGT/GENE-DB.
Clicking on the accession number gives access to the IMGT/LIGM-DB.
S W F D F W G K G T P V T V S S
IMGT000097 IGHJ5-2*01 F J-REGION gDNA ac tcc tgg ttt gac ttc tgg ggc aaa ggg acc cca gtc acc gtc tcc tca g
This alignment of allele is generated by IMGT/OutilAllele (Mehdi Yousfi, Chantal Ginestoux, Perrine Pégorier and Patrice Duroux).
- Last updated:
- Turkan Samadova