- Only the *01 allele of each functional, ORF and in-frame pseudogene is shown.
- Dots indicate gaps according to the IMGT unique numbering.
- Blanks at the 5' and/or 3' end indicate partial sequences.
- Asterisk (*) in the sequence indicate a STOP-CODON.
- Letters in red correspond to amino acids which are polymorphic in the other alleles.
- Letters in bold correspond to additional positions in the IMGT unique numbering.
- Colours are according to
Color menu for mutations,
Color menu for sequence alignments
and Color menu for splicing types.
- The nucleotide (s) in bold and colored in purple (splicing frame 1) or green (splicing frame 2) from the DONOR splice site are added at the beginning of the following exon in order to obtain and to complete the first CODON of the DOMAIN or REGION resulting from the splicing site. These first CODONs are in bold and colored in purple (splicing frame 1) or green (splicing frame 2)
- N (Asn, asparagine) of potential N-glycosylation sites (NXS/T, where X is different from P), (N-linked glycosylation) is shown in green
Clicking on the allele name gives access to the IMGT Collier de Perles.
Clicking on the accession number gives access to the IMGT flat-file.
- Last updated:
- Friday, 17-Jan-2020 21:01:55 CET
- François Ehrenmann, Patrice Duroux, Chantal Ginestoux
- Scientific officer:
- Marie-Paule Lefranc