This figures have been generated with the IMGT/Collier de Perles tool for G-DOMAIN and G-LIKE-DOMAIN developed by Quentin Kaas (12/12/2002).
- Amino acids are shown in the one-letter abbreviation.
- Hydrophobic amino acids (hydropathy index with positive value) and Tryptophan (W) found at a given position in more than 50 % of analysed Ig and TcR sequences are shown in blue.
- All Proline (P) are shown in yellow.
- Hachured circles or squares correspond to missing positions according to the IMGT unique numbering.
- Missing positions in IMGT Colliers de Perles based on 3D structures may be due to incomplete experimental data.
- IMGT Repertoire:
- IMGT Scientific chart:
- IMGT Index:
- IMGT Education (FR):