CTXg1 cDNA (P07725)
CDR-IMGT lengths: [10.7.8]
This figure has been generated with the IMGT/Collier de Perles tool initially implemented by Gérard Mennessier (LPM, Montpellier, France, 25/05/1997) and further developed by Manuel Ruiz (08/09/1999) and Quentin Kaas (15/11/2001).
- Amino acids are shown in the one-letter abbreviation.
- Hydrophobic amino acids (hydropathy index with positive value) and Tryptophan (W) found at a given position in more than 50 % of analysed Ig and TcR sequences are shown in blue.
- All Proline (P) are shown in yellow.
- Arrows indicate the direction of the beta sheets and their different designations in 3D structure. This information has to be used carefully if not supported by experimental data.
- Hachured circles or squares correspond to missing positions according to the IMGT unique numbering.
- Missing positions in IMGT Colliers de Perles based on 3D structures may be due to incomplete experimental data.
- The CDR-IMGT are limited by amino acids shown in squares, which belong to the neighbouring FR-IMGT.
- The CTX genomic DNA sequence (U43394, U43393) has allowed to describe the gene structure. The CTX gene comprises 6 exons.
- The peptide signal is encoded by L-PART1 (exon 1) and L-PART2 (5' of V-exon) as for the IG and TRV genes. The V-LIKE-DOMAIN is encoded by two exons instead of being encoded by a single V-EXON (first exon: positions 1.3 to 53 (U43394), second exon: positions 54 to 123 (U43393). The splicing between the 2 exons is of the codon_start1 type.
- CTX is constituted by a V-LIKE DOMAIN (this figure) and a C-LIKE-DOMAIN (not shown). The G strand has a XGXG motif which has some similarity with the F/WGXG motif of the IG and TR J-REGION.
- Differences with U43394 (genomic DNA):15 T, 17 E, 24 F, 26 A, 30 P, 31 I, 32 T, 33 K
- IMGT Scientific chart:
- IMGT Index:
- IMGT Education (FR):