- IGHV1-69*02 (Z27506): T 38, R 55, L 62, I 64, K 82
- IGHV1-69*03 (X92340): D 97
- IGHV1-69*04 (M83132): R 55, L 62, I 64, K 82
- IGHV1-69*05 (X67905): T 80
- IGHV1-69*06 (L22583): K 82
- IGHV1-69*07 (Z29978): X 13, R 55
- IGHV1-69*08 (Z14309): T 38, R 55, L 62, K 82
- IGHV1-69*09 (Z14307): R 55, L 62, I 64, K 82
- IGHV1-69*10 (Z14300): L 62, I 64, K 82
- IGHV1-69*11 (Z14296): R 55, L 62
- IGHV1-69*14 (KC713948): K 82
- IGHV1-69*15 (MG719326): R 55
- IGHV1-69*16 (MG719328): T 38, L 62, T 80
- IGHV1-69*17 (MH359407): I 64, K 82
- IGHV1-69*18 (MK471382): R 55
Colors are according to IMGT Color menu for sequence alignments and Color menu for CDR-IMGT
- Amino acids are shown in the one-letter abbreviation.
- Hydrophobic amino acids (hydropathy index with positive value) and Tryptophan (W) found at a given position in more than 50% of analysed IG and TR sequences are shown in blue.
- All Proline (P) are shown in yellow.
- The CDR-IMGT are limited by amino acids shown in squares, which belong to the neighbouring FR-IMGT. The CDR3-IMGT extend from position 105 to position 117.
- Missing positions in IMGT Colliers de Perles based on 3D structures may be due to incomplete experimental data.
- Arrows indicate the direction of the beta sheets and their different designations in 3D structures. This information has to be used carefully if not supported by experimental data.
- CDR-IMGT regions are colored as follows: CDR1-IMGT (blue), CDR2-IMGT (green), CDR3-IMGT (greenblue).
- C at position 23 (1st-CYS), W at position 41 (CONSERVED-TRP), letter of the conserved hydrophobic amino acid at position 89, and C at position 104 (2nd-CYS) are in red.
If an amino acid change occurs at these crucial positions, the letter will remain red.
- Hatched circles or squares correspond to missing positions according to the IMGT unique numbering for V-DOMAIN
(Lefranc et al. 2003 PMID: 12477501
The proteolytic cleavage site between the leader peptide and the V-REGION is putative and the assignment of amino acid 1 to one or the other region is uncertain.
- Last updated:
- Tuesday, 21-Jan-2020 21:00:15 CET
- François Ehrenmann, Patrice Duroux, Chantal Ginestoux
- Scientific officer:
- Marie-Paule Lefranc