CD8 beta chain (P05541)
CDR-IMGT lengths: [7.8.9]
This figure has been generated with the IMGT/Collier de Perles tool initially implemented by Gérard Mennessier (LPM, Montpellier, France, 25/05/1997) and further developed by Manuel Ruiz (08/09/1999) and Quentin Kaas (15/11/2001).
- Amino acids are shown in the one-letter abbreviation.
- Hydrophobic amino acids (hydropathy index with positive value) and Tryptophan (W) found at a given position in more than 50 % of analysed Ig and TcR sequences are shown in blue.
- All Proline (P) are shown in yellow.
- Arrows indicate the direction of the beta sheets and their different designations in 3D structure. This information has to be used carefully if not supported by experimental data.
- Hachured circles or squares correspond to missing positions according to the IMGT unique numbering.
- Missing positions in IMGT Colliers de Perles based on 3D structures may be due to incomplete experimental data.
- The CDR-IMGT are limited by amino acids shown in squares, which belong to the neighbouring FR-IMGT.
- IMGT Repertoire:
- IMGT Scientific chart:
- IMGT Index:
- IMGT Education (FR):