IGHG5-2*01 CH3 (AB699686)
- IGHG5-2*02 (EU372657): I 18, I 30, X 35, E 40, K 45.1, P 45.2, N 45.6, A 77, R 79, R 85.4, W 96, H 98, G 99, E 100, T 101, F 102, E 103, Q 118, I 121, K 123, Q 125
Colors are according to IMGT Color menu for sequence alignments and Color menu for CDR-IMGT
- Amino acids are shown in the one-letter abbreviation.
- Hydrophobic amino acids (hydropathy index with positive value) and Tryptophan (W) found at a given position in more than 50% of analysed IG and TR sequences are shown in blue.
- All Proline (P) are shown in yellow.
- The CDR-IMGT are limited by amino acids shown in squares, which belong to the neighbouring FR-IMGT. The CDR3-IMGT extend from position 105 to position 117.
- Missing positions in IMGT Colliers de Perles based on 3D structures may be due to incomplete experimental data.
- Arrows indicate the direction of the beta sheets and their different designations in 3D structures. This information has to be used carefully if not supported by experimental data.
- CDR-IMGT regions are colored as follows: CDR1-IMGT (blue), CDR2-IMGT (green), CDR3-IMGT (greenblue).
- The positions 26, 39 and 104 are shown in squares by homology with the corresponding positions in the V-REGIONs.
Positions 45 and 77 which delimit the characteristic \"CD\" strand of the C-DOMAINs, and position 118 which corresponds structurally to J-PHE or J-TRP of the J-REGION, are also shown in squares.
- Hatched circles or squares correspond to missing positions according to the IMGT unique numbering for C-DOMAINs
(Lefranc et al. 2005 PMID: 15572068
- In green, position of amino acid changes involved in allotype polymorphism.
- Strands of the beta-pleated sheet localized at the interface between domains are shown in bold.
- The hinge six amino acids which belongs to the same exon as the CH2 domain are not shown.
- The CHS region is not shown.
- Last updated:
- Tuesday, 21-Jan-2020 21:00:15 CET
- François Ehrenmann, Patrice Duroux, Chantal Ginestoux
- Scientific officer:
- Marie-Paule Lefranc