IGHD2 CH3D (AF363449)
On one layer
Colors are according to IMGT
Color menu for sequence alignments and
Color menu for CDR-IMGT
- Amino acids are shown in the one-letter abbreviation.
- Hydrophobic amino acids (hydropathy index with positive value)
and Tryptophan (W) found at a given position in more than 50% of
analysed IG and TR sequences are shown in blue.
- All Proline (P) are shown in yellow.
- The CDR-IMGT are limited by amino acids shown in squares, which
belong to the neighbouring FR-IMGT. The CDR3-IMGT extend from
position 105 to position 117.
- Missing positions in IMGT Colliers de Perles based on 3D
structures may be due to incomplete experimental data.
- Arrows indicate the direction of the beta sheets and their
different designations in 3D structures. This information has to be
used carefully if not supported by experimental data.
- CDR-IMGT regions are colored as follows: CDR1-IMGT (blue),
CDR2-IMGT (green), CDR3-IMGT (greenblue).
- The positions 26, 39 and 104 are shown in squares by homology with the corresponding positions in the V-REGIONs.
Positions 45 and 77 which delimit the characteristic \"CD\" strand of the C-DOMAINs, and position 118 which corresponds structurally to J-PHE or J-TRP of the J-REGION, are also shown in squares.
- Hatched circles or squares correspond to missing positions according to the IMGT unique numbering for C-DOMAINs
(Lefranc et al. 2005 PMID: 15572068
- In green, position of amino acid changes involved in allotype polymorphism.
- Strands of the beta-pleated sheet localized at the interface between domains are shown in bold.
- The hinge six amino acids which belongs to the same exon as the CH2 domain are not shown.
- The CHS region is not shown.
- Last updated:
- Tuesday, 16-Jun-2020 15:22:51 CEST
- Nathalie Bosc
- Chantal Ginestoux