Mouse (Mus musculus) TRB locus at 6A-C
- In IMGT/GeneSearch, IMGT/GeneView and IMGT/LocusView:
The TRB locus localization (start and end: 13636-680234 bp) and the gene positions are those in the clone contig which starts at position 13636 of AE000663 and ends at position 680234 of AE000665.
- Clones (in blue) are those used for the complete sequencing of the mouse TRB locus.
- Particularities of the pseudogene delimitations:
- TRBV6, TRBV9, TRBV10: the 5'limit is that of the ACCEPTOR-SPLICE, there is no L-PART1.
- TRBV27: the 3' limit is that of the V-EXON, there is no V-RS (no V-NONAMER, no V-SPACER and no V-HEPTAMER).
-> IMGT/GeneSearch, IMGT/GeneView, IMGT/LocusView and IMGT/CloneSearch Documentation
-> IMGT/GeneSearch, IMGT/GeneView, IMGT/LocusView and IMGT/CloneSearch Query page